A GLOBAL COMMUNITY FOR SOULFUL LEADERSHIP
All sexual orientations are welcomed.
Rising in our leadership can be
both a calling and a challenge.
Our souls feel called to hold these roles
Yet our cultures & conditioning can
keep us feeling trapped in old modes…
- Internal “glass ceilings” that prevent us from having it too good in life & work
- Resistance and confusion around how to stand in our power
- Overwhelmed, stressed, and lacking in trust in ourselves and life
- Fear of being judged, attacked, or “cancelled”
- Weary or worn-down from the challenges of leading
- Issues of comparison, competition, jealousy, and judgment with other women
- Difficulty knowing and asking for what we want and need
- Frustration or confusion with how to create healthy boundaries
- Doubt that we are good enough, worthy enough, capable enough
- Unclear on our gifts
- Challenged to be decisive and clear, but also open and receptive
- Pressure to be someone or something we’re not, in order to earn respect
- Conflicted about being visible – feeling unsafe to show up, shine, and be seen
- Hard on ourselves for not being more “feminine”, “driven”, “focused” or “further ahead”
And yet, we feel called to rise.
In our deepest hearts, we have no other choice.
So, we invest to learn the skills…
trainings to improve your leadership skills
would help you look and feel more like a leader
development, as a way to find clarity and momentum.
But what if you could change your relationship to leadership and to yourself, forever, so you were naturally more able to stand in your leadership in every situation – personal and professional?
But there have also been occasions where all the knowledge, beautiful branding, and social media savvy in the world weren’t going to resolve my challenges.
In my 15 years of coaching ambitious women, I have seen that when we cultivate a nourishing + generative relationship with ourselves and our unique leadership, we rise…
and we do it in a way that honors our needs, our deepest desires, our relationships, our soul’s path, and the issues at work, at home, and in the world, that truly matter to us.
This is what the Soul of Leadership is all about:
We are all leaders, in our own unique ways.
Our time is now.
Let’s rise together.
Sandy Reynolds | MA in Leadership, Conscious Eldering Coach
When Soul of Leadership came out, I signed up right away. I am so loving it. The coursework and group calls create such a loving space that feels as if I can ask anything, and it allows me to dig much deeper than I have ever been challenged to. It’s been so different that I don’t even know what comes close. I have done SO much since 2013, and I came to this work, and I feel like this is what I’ve been looking for. Soul of Leadership is deep, and it’s helped me realize that the answers are not outward – they are all within.”
Ritu Aneja | Professor & Breast Cancer Researcher, Founder of a Global Consortium
Nadia Maria Nacca
This course helped me focus on re-designing my life based on sovereignty. What a beautiful gift it’s turning out to be, and oh the power I had given away that I didn’t even know I had.
To feel that power and to feel my body being strong, it’s just unimaginable. I didn’t know life could feel like this – with “my” direction and “my” turn and “my” future and the things that are important to me. With every piece of my power that gets reclaimed, I just find myself sobbing… in the best, most cleansing way.”
Victoria M. | Creative Director
Majo Molfino | Women’s Leadership Coach
Ginny Muir | Body & Soul Guide
Between my studies as a therapist and now coaching I just had to pause and share this moment of reflection for how much has been evoked within me.
Outside of books, it’s been a while since I’ve experienced a conversation that opened my mind in such a way.”
Bailey Frumen | Author, Coach, Therapist
A GLOBAL COMMUNITY FOR SOULFUL LEADERSHIP
REGISTRATION BONUSES UNTIL DECEMBER 10TH
This course doesn’t tell you what to do.
Instead, you will be guided in embodying and elevating your own unique expression of leadership, so you can lead with courage, depth and wisdom in all that you do.
In Soul of Leadership, we explore one leadership quality each month, as a living meditation…
We look deeply at what’s kept us from fully embracing each quality…
the personal, familial, ancestral and cultural wounds that have us contracting in overwhelm, comparison, fear, scarcity, lack of clarity, resistance, or stress.
We embark on deep, guided journeys within…
using guided meditations, ritual, breathwork, embodiment practices, writing prompts, poetry, music, and other supportive elements, to receive a direct transmission of each quality. This connects us on the deepest level, to discover how each quality wants to be woven through our life and work.
Finally, we take aligned action in the world…
with the support of coaching, intimate councils, leadership lessons, and supportive community – to anchor these qualities of leadership into our lives + work.
The journey is lush, supportive, and deep.
We’ll move at a spacious yet steady pace.
QUARTERLY CEREMONIAL GATHERINGS
LIVE 3-hour quarterly gatherings as a community on Zoom in January, April, July, Oct. Together, we will dive into the ancestral spiritual practices of deep listening, making offerings, guided meditations, ritual, channeled ancestral guidance, and more.
LIVE group coaching with Nisha, to clarify your path + evolve your leadership
Guided, themed breathwork, to release stuck emotion + bring insight and clarity
Simple rituals, to anchor intentions + engage with the potency of each quality
LIVE movement + nervous-system tending, for deeper embodiment of your leadership
A deep dive into the theme of the month, complete with audio + playsheet
Classes that offer soulful approaches to meaningful leadership challenges
Small group circles
Optional affinity-based small circles, to find your kin + supporters of your growth
Words from the wise – people who embody the quality we’re exploring each month
Gather + connect
A private Facebook group to share wins, challenges, questions, and heart-shares
Receive 2 additional workshops:
Ritual Self Care
Commune with the Soul of Your Work, your Wise Elder Self, and more!
My favorite jams, aligned with the quality of the month, all for you
until Dec 10th, 2023
Liberating and meditative, The Wild Unknown journal helps you unleash the imaginative, the intuitive, and the inspired within.
We’ll send you a hardcover copy by mail!
- Connect with your Wise Future Self, and a vision that inspires & calls you forth
- Learn my favorite tools for connecting with intuition for decision-making
- Align with the rhythm of your body and nature
- Craft plans that your entire body and soul say Yes to
- Create rituals that support your embodied success
PAY-IN-FULL BONUS ($600 value)
If you pay-in-full for a year when you enroll, you’ll receive a 45 minute, 1-on-1 coaching session with Nisha. In this session, we’ll dive deep, exploring and unwinding anything that’s holding you back from embodying your deepest leadership. I rarely offer single sessions anymore, so this is a great opportunity to receive personalized coaching. We’ll dive deep and get you clear and aligned.
EXPLORE THE MONTHLY THEMES
Welcome: OPENING THE PORTAL
- Explore journaling prompts & guided meditations to connect with the soul of leadership, powerfully opening the way to transform your relationship with leadership, and yourself as a leader.
- Begin to evaluate and unhook from the patterns and beliefs that have had you hiding, hardening, or feeling helpless and hopeless in your life and work.
- Connect with the soul of your business or project, to explore what wants to be developed at this time.
- Our Ritual Self-Care & Time Mastery classes will set you up for planning an incredible year ahead – one that is truly aligned with your true calling, your wellbeing, your values, and your desires.
- Deep dive into embodiment practices.
Nadia Munla: Embody Leadership movement journey
Hiro Boga: Guided Meditation to connect with the Soul of Leadership
- Find your place in the dance between doing what you say you’ll do, and honoring your inner wisdom and the truth of the moment.
- Be true to all that matters to you – in your heart and through your actions – without obscuring elements of yourself or your emotions, without letting your emotions take you down, and without overextending yourself and burning out.
- Clean up the messes in your life (unmet promises to yourself and others), and set yourself on an aligned path.
- Start making agreements that you can keep, while remaining committed to growth and excellence.
- Begin releasing the grip of impossible standards of perfection.
- Reshape your relationship with your integrity to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Toi Marie Smith
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to Navigate a Change in Agreements, With Integrity
- Stand in your full power and truth, while honoring others’ sovereignty.
- Explore the role of healthy boundaries that allow for love, growth, and connection.
- Recognize and reclaim the aspects of yourself that you’ve judged, feared, rejected, and disowned.
- Navigate the dance of self-reliance and self-responsibility, while still receiving support and collaboration.
- Shift patterns of over-giving, being in scarcity and self-protection, or giving your power over to others.
- Reshape your relationship with power to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: L’Erin Alta
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to Create Healthy Boundaries (with our time, others, food, etc) That Allow for Intimacy and Connection
- Relax the need to know and the fear that drives our relentless quest for certainty.
- Deepen and improve your personal and professional relationships by seeing others through fresh eyes.
- Reclaim your childlike play and innocence, to invite more joy into your life.
- Open up to new possibilities in business and life.
- Reduce overwhelm around your personal and professional goals.
- Reshape your relationship with openness to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Kavita Jhaveri Patel
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to Stop Overwhelm in its Tracks, and Feel More Playful and Engaged
- Explore the tightly-held identities that are creating stress and pressure in your life, so you can be who you really are.
- Soften your grip on the beliefs and stories that create tension and disconnection.
- Find new freedom to change your mind and change your plans.
- Release bitterness over what is or what has been, so you can move forward with peace and perspective.
- Find more flow with your work.
- Reshape your relationship with your perspectives to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Javier Regueiro
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to know if it’s time to let go of your plans and make space for new clarity & flow
- Handle conflict with grace and care, by feeling beneath the words others are saying to notice what’s left unsaid, allowing you to take conversation and connection deeper.
- Relax the need to be right so you can be free.
- Forge a deep connection to your own feelings and intuition, so you can feel your truth and find your path.
- Feel agile and adaptable in your leadership – in business, relationships, and parenting – by meeting each moment and noticing what’s needed.
- Stop “spinning” on decisions and find clarity in each moment.
- Reshape your relationship with your wisdom to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Annie Lalla
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to navigate conflict without domination or control
- Soften the edges of suspicion and mistrust so you can meet others with openness and trust.
- Feel less worry and anxiety about money, projects, and people.
- Allow others in your world to rise in their leadership, by giving them the space to lead, trusting them to do their best, and holding a vision for their excellence.
- Feel partnered with life, so you can relax into knowing that you are held in the greater unfolding of life, allowing you to make aligned choices with less worry.
- Begin healing past pain from being taken advantage of or mistreated, so you can be free to have intimacy in your business and personal relationships.
- Reshape your relationship with life, yourself, and others to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Dr. Rocio Rosales Meza
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to cultivate deeper trust in the body through food
- Find your resilience in challenging times, by taking the right lessons from each experience, and moving forward with a clear and open heart.
- Find your willingness to trust your calling and leap into the unknown, even though it’s…unknown 🙂
- Learn how to work with the fears that come up around failure, being judged or criticized harshly, disappointing others or yourself, or doing it wrong.
- Free your voice to speak your truth.
- Begin healing past pain from “failures” so you can rise again and stay in the game.
- Reshape your relationship with success to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Sarah Durham Wilson
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to Have Courageous Conversations
- Discover an energy of commitment and responsibility that feels expansive (not constricting) and enlivening (not overwhelming).
- Develop or deepen daily self-care practices that allow you to thrive and flourish.
- Weave a quality of reverence through everything you do, creating quality work, and bringing a sense of fulfillment to your life.
- Find the balance of nurturing people and projects, while nurturing yourself.
- Release attachments to the people and projects that you’re hanging onto tightly, so you can align with your deeper calling.
- Reshape your relationship with commitment and responsibility to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Asha Frost
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to Plan Projects Woven With Devotion
- Clear away the distractions that have you feeling unproductive and unfocused.
- Learn how to sharpen your focus instantly when your mind, energy, and attention are wandering.
- Follow-through with your commitments, while being flexible to attend to what’s most needed.
- Move past “shiny object syndrome” to bring your vision into focus and hone-in on what’s needed.
- Learn how to stop self-doubt and confusion in its tracks, so you can continue to create, while still remaining open to emerging insights and necessary adjustments.
- Reshape your relationship with productivity to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: James-Olivia Chu Hillman
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to Structure your Schedule For Focus & Flow
- Put your unique imprint on everything you create in a way that feels artful, exciting, and truly “you”.
- Move past black & white thinking and the frustration of not having things happen when and how you want them to, discovering new solutions and ideas that are even more aligned.
- Learn how to create space for your creativity to flow, so you’re more engaged, effective, and powerful in your work.
- Become a better problem-solver.
- Learn how to overcome “creative blocks”.
- Reshape your relationship with your creativity to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Amber Rae
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to overcome creative blocks
- Develop your ability to receive feedback (even criticism), without being defensive and shutting down, and without taking on shame.
- Learn how to receive praise without deflection or discomfort, working through issues of inadequacy or guilt.
- Develop your empathy, and your ability to see things from another’s perspective, making you a better leader.
- Become a better collaborator, weaving together people’s ideas and insights for better outcomes.
- Open your energy to receive more goodness in your life.
- Reshape your relationship with your receiving and sensitivity to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Elayne Kalila Doughty
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How toNavigate Receiving Feedback & Criticism
- Learn how to feel safe to shine, be seen, be heard, and take up space (while encouraging others to do the same).
- Work through feelings of being “better than” or “less than”, or more or less deserving.
- Embrace joy and allow it to expand and radiate through your being.
- Expand your sense of aliveness without losing touch with the pain in the world or in your own heart.
- Inspire and motivate others without having to use shame or fear tactics, or change something about yourself to be more attractive, lovable, compelling, or appear to have more authority.
- Reshape your relationship with your radiance to be healthy, whole, and true.
GUEST GUIDE: Layla Martin
LEADERSHIP LESSON: How to Stop Comparison Spirals & Cultivate Confidence in Who You Are
The kindness and love on the coaching calls with Nisha was unlike anything I’d received in previous interactions with coaches. The permission to “come as you are” and the many instances I was able to fall apart on the phone only to be received with so much kindness have been so healing.
And the lesson plans in SOL and the breathwork sessions that were pre recorded but where I could feel Nisha and our sisters presence. I could speak about SOL and being in this community forever because they have been monumentally important for my life. In deepest gratitude to Nisha for the magic she has created and in helping me feel held, strong and sovereign. I couldn’t recommend more highly working with Nisha in any of her programs. She is the embodiment of integrity and someone I deeply respect. Thank you thank you thank you.”
Melissa Quintero | Entrepreneur
This program has taken me from “imposter syndrome” in cultivating my sacred work to genuinely entering into a state of leadership that’s feels inspired and totally rooted.
Also, Nisha is just a magnificent human, she has a way of making you feel like she is right with you holding your hand in this safe space. Her ability to hold space and offer guidance/reflections are a testament to the years of incredible experience she has.
I would be remiss if I didn’t also talk to the tender, loving hands of Dawna (the SOL community maven). I felt her presence every step of the way throughout the FB community and on the back end (tech support etc) on all levels you are just so fully honored. Deepest gratitude to you both.”
Jillian G. | Evolution Coach
Debbie YD | Artist
Is Soul of Leadership right for you?
- You feel called to rise in your leadership, regardless of whether it’s through building or growing an existing business, growing within a company, igniting your activism, or leading in your relationships from a place of wholeness.
- You really dig the idea of being part of a thoughtful & supportive community of devoted women on a mission.
- You’re up for moving through any of your own comparison, jealousy, or judgment, so we can all soar (we will explore these themes together!)
- The idea of exploring your inner realms – even the challenging parts – is interesting to you (maybe even exciting!)
- You’re willing to move beyond old patterns of overwhelm and overdrive, to explore embracing your true pace.
- You want to do your part to have our world be a healthier, more loving place for all.
- You’re willing to let go of the notion that the only way to be a better leader is to learn more stuff.
- You’ve been craving a deeper relationship with yourself as a being and a leader, and with life as a whole.
- You’re willing to step into this course as a living meditation, creating some space to deepen into the writing and rituals.
- You welcome diversity, stand for equity, and care about kindness.
Here’s a Recap of What’s Included
- Monthly Themed Explorations – audio recordings and playsheets
- LIVE Quarterly Ceremonial Gatherings with Nisha & guests
- LIVE Group Coaching With Nisha, twice monthly
- LIVE Embodied Practice with Elisha – monthly gathering
- Monthly Leadership Lesson
- Monthly New Moon Ritual
- Monthly Full Moon Breathwork Practice
- Monthly Guest Interviews
- Private Monthly Soul Councils (optional) – small group circles
- A private Facebook group filled with women who care
- Bonus Guided Meditations
- Bonus Workshops: Time Mastery + Ritual Self-Care
Plus, if you enroll by December 10th:
- Wild Unknown Journal – hardcover book
- ENVISION – our yearly planning workshop
- PAY-IN-FULL BONUS: 45 minute, 1-on-1 session with Nisha
Aine Kimsey | Breathwork Facilitator & Couples Coach
Nisha is such an insightful and sensible coach. Her lessons are delivered with love, wisdom and invite deep dives into our inner worlds. The program is beautiful and really does bring up the desires of the soul. I really recommend it to people who are willing to allow more of their inner truth to blossom in their leadership.”
Marina Nabão | Holistic Sexuality Teacher & Coach
Since starting Soul of Leadership, Nisha’s focus on devotion has helped me launch a new program in my business in a grounded way that feels good for where I am in my life and my healing journey – instead of trying to ‘do it right’ or have it look the way it ‘should’. Thanks to the focus on nurturing and tending to the nervous system in SOL, I’ve opened myself up to beginning somatic therapy to go deeper on some of the things that came up for me this year, which is a big step and accomplishment for me. It’s also helped me rediscover my creativity. The rituals and practices are offered in such a beautiful way that it had me looking for where I could create beauty and nourishment in my own life – I even signed up for dance virtual classes recently (something I’d been deeming low-priority all year)!
I’m so grateful for this work. This structure feels more like the sturdy banks of a slow winding river rather than a building with stairs to climb. There’s nowhere to get to – it’s more like a coming home. Soul of leadership has been a beautiful year long practice of allowing, and I encourage others to give themselves this gift. It’s magical the way the different qualities explored each month just seem to show up in my conversations and the perfect situations are brought to light in alignment with what we’re covering. And Nisha and her team are there to support us with guidance and witnessing whatever shows up. But the program isn’t just supportive, it’s inspiring too. Nisha doesn’t pretend to be a Guru or know all the answers. Instead, she lovingly leads and guides this exploration as she goes through it alongside us with a sense of humility, vulnerability, and accountability. It’s so inspiring to be in her space. These are the traits I think we could all use in our leaders today, and this is the type of leader I aspire to be. I keep telling people in my life they would benefit from signing up for this, and I’m willing to bet – if you’re reading this, you would too.”
Michelle Zaylar | Love Coach
Cora Poage | Spiritual Guide
Soul of Leadership Membership
CLICK HERE TO SEE ACCESSIBILITY PRICING OPTIONS
Soul of Business Council
and receive Soul of Leadership for free
January 12 – July 13, 2024
Two Monthly Council Calls
Mondays 9-11:30am PT
Virtual Opening + Closing Retreats
January 12th + 13th, 2024
July 12th + 13th, 2024
Online gathering space for regular connection
Soul of Leadership
1 year access included
(payment plan available)
We share 5% of Soul of Leadership profits
between three excellent causes.
Meet the Facilitators
Leadership Coach + Guide
I’m a Devotional Leadership™ coach, the founder of Global Sisterhood Day, and a mother. I’ve been walking with women for 15 years, leading intimate councils, online courses, and 60 retreats.
As a biracial woman with a background in health & executive coaching, intergenerational & energy healing, and community building, I have a unique understanding of the ecology of leadership and the ability to catalyze deep growth for my clients.
I support visionary women doing game-changing work – whether it’s inside your company, through entrepreneurship, or through your art or activism.
I’m here to help you embrace your wholeness & embody your leadership…
Because our world needs our unique leadership, in service of a more beautiful future.
I believe in that future. And even though I might not know you (yet), I believe in you.
Sacred Somatics Facilitator
Elisha will be guiding our monthly live Embodied Practice, for nervous-system
tending + deeper embodiment of
Elisha guides leaders to embody their essence, allowing them to trust their power, have greater impact in their communities, and authentically express their truth. Elisha weaves her 20+ year career as a tenured professor of somatics + dance with breathwork, Neurosculpting, energy work, intuitive channeling, and transpersonal psychology for a whole system approach to healing and transformation.
GOGO JILLIAN ROOTWALKER
Sangoma Priestess + Artist
Gogo guides our monthly New Moon Rituals + Ancestral Prayers, as well as co-facilitating our Quarterly Ceremonial Gatherings with Nisha
Gogo is an Ancestral Muse, Sangoma Priestess (afro-indigenous ancestral healer), deep creative collaborator, and the Founding Artist of sacred studio house, Legasea. Gogo has devoted her life to ancient-future remembrance and healing through her own multidimensional artistic and Ancestral practice.
I’ve had a hard time keeping up with courses in the past. What makes this different?
- First, this course is designed to act as a living meditation, and having you embody your leadership more and more each day – not just learn a bunch of stuff. So while there are teachings, it’s mostly about communing with the quality of the month, and using whatever touch-points we offer that resonate with you to do so. Engage with whatever you want – live calls, live embodiment gathering, breathwork, meditations, coursework – and leave the rest!
- We offer the option of joining a monthly Soul Council – community-led, identity/interest-specific groups of up to 5 women that gather as soul sisters, to provide witnessing, support, and encouragement. Having a council of women in your corner will help you stay engaged.
- Our 2 monthly live group coaching calls are an amazing opportunity to ask questions and receive coaching. Not to mention our wonderful Facebook group. There is plenty of space for genuine connection and support.
- The journey is designed to be spacious, so you can rest, integrate, or work through anything you may have missed if you desire
- Several of our past participants reported that even when they weren’t caught-up with the content, the work still worked its way through their lives and they still felt the benefits…and it definitely has a choose-your-own-adventure element to it, so you can choose the bits that most excite you!
- Finally, we are here to support in honoring your own inner rhythm and finding the pace that’s best for you, both within the course and in your life. We’ve had many women share that they took their time with the course and had incredible results. You’ll have access to all the core content for the life of the program.
Is this course only for entrepreneurs?
Will you be teaching us business strategy or how to make more money?
That being said, each month there will be a Leadership Lesson, to offer fresh new ways to look at your leadership challenges and opportunities.
If you run a business, it’s safe to say that when you fully embody your leadership, you’ll make more aligned, more empowered, truer choices in your life and your work. I’ll be with you every step of the way to find your inner truth around your big decisions.
Is this a monthly membership program?
What if I can’t attend the live calls?
Is it possible to participate in Soul of Leadership if I live in a different country?
Are queer women welcome?
Our self-organized Soul Council groups are also affinity groups, and in the past we’ve had LGBTQ+ and BIWOC centered groups, among others.
If you ever see ways I could do better, please email me anytime – I’d love to receive your feedback.
I’m not the airy-fairy Goddess type. Will I fit in?
I am nervous about the community aspect. I’ve been burned by other women before and don’t want to feel like I’m in a popularity contest.
It feels incredible to have a group of women who are devoted to connecting without belittling, persecuting, or grandstanding, while still bringing an energy of celebration and connection. That being said, “stuff” sometimes comes up for people, and if that happens we will agree to look within and do the soul searching necessary to grow through the experience. We have a set of agreements for engagement, and wonderful moderators in the Facebook group, to help it feel like a truly nourishing and supportive space.
My partner doesn’t understand why I want to do this. What should I tell them?
Is there some way I can try the program out?
If you dive in and participate fully, and you’re not jazzed with the course for any reason, you have until January 31st, 2023 to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can have all your money back. No hard feelings.
We’d be honored to support
+ overjoyed to journey with you.