A 4-Month Journey
Embrace your Brilliance.
Expand your Freedom.
Embody your Leadership.
This course is for women (including trans women, because…women) or anyone who identifies as such in a significant way. All sexual orientations are welcomed.
Let us be tender.
Let us be fierce.
Let us be true.
Let us be free.
Let us be all that we are,
and all that we are called to be.
For women, rising in our leadership is both
a calling and a challenge.
More and more, women are being called into leadership through growing our own companies, rising in organizations, standing in our activism, and leading with love in our parenting and relationships.
Whether they’re new roles in our lives or ones we must grow to meet, the time is now to rise in these roles we feel so deeply called to hold.
• We feel called to build and run thriving, sustainable companies
• We feel called to take a clear stand for what matters to us
• We feel called to expand into our fullest potential in our work & life
• We feel called to joyfully lead our relationships into deeper connection
But our culture has a relationship with leadership (and women) that complicates things:
…“leadership” that requires hierarchy, placing the leader “above” others
…“leadership” that prioritizes status over sustainability, health, and relationships
…“leadership” that requires us to hide or shut down parts of ourselves to be accepted or respected
…“leadership” that requires identifying as an“expert”, making little room for growth
…“leadership” that requires us to be perfect
…“leadership” that’s for a few of us, but not for everyone
…”leadership” that’s more about how we are perceived by others, than how we feel
Because of this, and our own personal and family histories, as we rise in our leadership we can feel…
• Hitting internal “glass ceilings” that prevent us from having it too good in our lives & work
• Resistance and confusion around how to stand in our power
• Tense, overwhelmed, stressed, and lacking in trust in ourselves and life
• Weary or worn-down from the challenges of leading
• Issues of comparison, competition, jealousy, and judgment with other women
• Difficulty knowing and asking for what we want and need
• Frustration or confusion with how to create healthy boundaries
• Doubt that we are good enough, worthy enough, capable enough
• Unclear on our gifts
• Challenged to be decisive and clear, but also open and receptive
• Fear of being judged, attacked, or failing
• Pressure to be someone or something we’re not, in order to earn respect
• Conflicted about being visible – feeling unsafe to shine and be seen
• Hard on ourselves for not being more “feminine”, “driven”, “focused” or “further ahead”
And yet, we feel called to rise.
In our deepest hearts, we have no other choice.
So, we invest to learn the skills...
Perhaps you’ve invested in books or trainings to improve your leadership skills, learning how to be more powerful on stage, better at sales, more effective at managing people, a better writer, a savvier negotiator, better at time management, or better at marketing.
All of these skills, when taught well, can be valuable.
You may even have invested in things that you felt would help you look and feel more like a leader: Fancy photoshoots, business cards, a slick website, weight-loss, personal styling, cohesive branding, etc.
Some of these things, when coming from a healthy place, are valuable.
You may have invested in your spiritual growth and development, as a way to find clarity and momentum.
When your support has depth, this can be valuable.
But what if you could change your relationship to leadership and to yourself, forever, so you were naturally more able to stand in your leadership in every situation - personal and professional?
As so many women have, I, too, have made many of these investments (seriously, MANY). I’ve hired wonderful people who’ve done and learned the things I’ve wanted to do. I’ve paid for websites and photos and education. On many occasions these investments have been extremely valuable.
But there have also been occasions where all the knowledge and beautiful branding in the world weren’t going to resolve my challenges.
In those times, the issue wasn’t a lack of education or strategy or professional photos, but a lack of self-trust and trust in life, overwhelm, fear, tension, distraction, stress, and disconnection from myself and my path.
In my 10 years of coaching ambitious women, I have seen that when a woman cultivates a healthy and life-affirming relationship with herself and her leadership, she rises. And she’ll do it in a way that honors her needs, her desires, her relationships, her soul’s path, and the issues at work, at home, and in the world, that truly matter to her.
This is what the Soul of Leadership is all about:
1. The Soul of Leadership is connected, relational, inclusive, collaborative, holistic, and non-hierarchical. In this paradigm of true leadership, we are all leaders. No one is more valuable or “above” anyone else, and everyone brings their innate gifts and brilliance as a valuable contribution to the whole.
2. The Soul of Leadership is sustainable. It elevates not just our individual freedom, but our collective freedom. It elevates not just our bottom line, but our wellbeing.
3. The Soul of Leadership invites us to embrace and embody the soul qualities of leadership, so we are able to engage in all the activities of leadership - managing, speaking, writing, negotiation, sales, etc – with greater courage, depth, trust, and flow.
4. Soulful leadership nourishes and is nourished by community. Gathering in community is at the heart of it. It’s in the space of honoring, supportive sisterhood that we can share our deepest vulnerabilities and desires, so we can each rise to our fullest potential and live, love, and lead with our whole hearts.
5. To come into right relationship with the Soul of Leadership, we must do the deep work to identify and dismantle our internalizations of society’s unhealthy and unsustainable relationship with leadership, and the ways we’ve been operating from that place. From there, we can develop a direct relationship with the soul qualities of leadership, and practice living them in our lives in ways that are true to our souls.
6. We deepen in our embodiment of the soul qualities of leadership through gathering in community, inner exploration, ritual, and aligned action.
We are all leaders.
Our time is now.
Let’s rise together.
“Nisha brings...an inclusive, sensual kind of wisdom that’s just what we need to round out our ambitions.”
Danielle LaPorte | Author of Desire Map + White Hot Truth
“Nisha has created a beautiful model for leadership that I love and highly recommend you experience if you truly want to be the change.”
Majo Molfino | Women’s Leadership Coach
“Nisha embodies the evolution of leadership in this moment in history. The move away from fear-based leadership that craves power to love based leadership that *empowers*... YEARS after first finding her and hiring her as my coach, she is still my go-to resource for my toughest and truest leadership questions. She is intensely devoted to – and gifted at – embodying and living her message in every aspect of her life. Her business is not just a polished “brand”; she inhabits it, and her leadership is lasting because of the standard of self-awareness she holds. She is relentlessly willing to see and love herself fully (light and shadow) and she is the one I look to when I want to remember to do the same… I would like to live in a world where every leader is taught under her wing.”
Ginny Muir | Body & Soul Guide
A 4-Month Journey
Embrace your Brilliance.
Expand your Freedom.
Embody your Leadership.
REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 30th
This course doesn’t teach you how to do it all. It guides you in becoming your full, radiant self, so you can lead with depth and wisdom in all that you do.
In this course, we embrace and embody twelve soul qualities of leadership, through gathering in community, inner exploration, ritual, and aligned action.
In Soul of Leadership, we explore each of these
qualities as a living meditation.
We look deeply at what’s kept us from fully embracing each quality… the personal, familial, ancestral and cultural wounds that have us contracting in overwhelm, comparison, fear, scarcity, lack of clarity, resistance, or stress.
Then, we embark on a spiritual journey using guided meditation, writing prompts, poetry, music, foods, scents, and other supportive elements to receive a direct transmission of each quality, connecting us on the deepest levels to discover how each quality wants to be woven through our life and work.
Finally, we take aligned action in the world, to anchor these qualities in our leadership.
The journey is lush, supportive, and deep.
We’ll move at a spacious yet steady pace.
WEEK 1: INTEGRITY
- Find your place in the dance between doing what you say you’ll do, and honoring your inner wisdom and the truth of the moment.
- Be true to all that matters to you – in your heart and through your actions – without obscuring elements of yourself or your emotions, without letting your emotions take you down, and without overextending yourself and burning out.
- Clean up the messes in your life (unmet promises to yourself and others), and set yourself on an aligned path.
- Start making agreements that you can keep, while remaining committed to growth and excellence.
- Begin releasing the grip of impossible standards of perfection.
- Reshape your relationship with your integrity to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 2: SOVEREIGNTY
- Stand in your full power and truth, while honoring others’ sovereignty.
- Explore the role of healthy boundaries that allow for love, growth, and connection.
- Recognize and reclaim the aspects of yourself that you’ve judged, feared, rejected, and disowned.
- Navigate the dance of self-reliance and self-responsibility, while still receiving support and collaboration.
- Shift patterns of over-giving, being in scarcity and self-protection, or giving your power over to others.
- Reshape your relationship with power to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 3: AMPLIFICATION WEEK
WEEK 4: CURIOSITY
- Relax the need to know and the fear that drives our relentless quest for certainty.
- Deepen and improve your personal and professional relationships by seeing others through fresh eyes.
- Reclaim your childlike play and innocence, to invite more joy into your life.
- Open up to new possibilities in business and life.
- Reduce overwhelm around your personal and professional goals.
- Reshape your relationship with openness to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 5: FLUIDITY
- Explore the tightly-held identities that are creating stress and pressure in your life, so you can be who you really are.
- Soften your grip on the beliefs and stories that create tension and disconnection.
- Find new freedom to change your mind and change your plans.
- Release bitterness over what is or what has been, so you can move forward with peace and perspective.
- Find more flow with your work.
- Reshape your relationship with your perspectives to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 6: AMPLIFICATION WEEK
WEEK 7: ATTUNEMENT
- Handle conflict with grace and care, by feeling beneath the words others are saying to notice what’s left unsaid, allowing you to take conversation and connection deeper.
- Relax the need to be right so you can be free.
- Forge a deep connection to your own feelings and intuition, so you can feel your truth and find your path.
- Feel agile and adaptable in your leadership – in business, relationships, and parenting – by meeting each moment and noticing what’s needed.
- Stop “spinning” on decisions and find clarity in each moment.
- Reshape your relationship with your wisdom to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 8: TRUST
- Soften the edges of suspicion and mistrust so you can meet others with openness and trust.
- Feel less worry and anxiety about money, projects, and people.
- Allow others in your world to rise in their leadership, by giving them the space to lead, trusting them to do their best, and holding a vision for their excellence.
- Feel partnered with life, so you can relax into knowing that you are held in the greater unfolding of life, allowing you to make aligned choices with less worry.
- Begin healing past pain from being taken advantage of or mistreated, so you can be free to have intimacy in your business and personal relationships.
- Reshape your relationship with life, yourself, and others to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 9: AMPLIFICATION WEEK
WEEK 10: COURAGE
- Find your resilience in challenging times, by taking the right lessons from each experience, and moving forward with a clear and open heart.
- Find your willingness to trust your calling and leap into the unknown, even though it’s...unknown 🙂
- Learn how to work with the fears that come up around failure, being judged or criticized harshly, disappointing others or yourself, or doing it wrong.
- Free your voice to speak your truth.
- Begin healing past pain from “failures” so you can rise again and stay in the game.
- Reshape your relationship with success to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 11: DEVOTION
- Discover an energy of commitment and responsibility that feels expansive (not constricting) and enlivening (not overwhelming).
- Develop or deepen daily self-care practices that allow you to thrive and flourish.
- Weave a quality of reverence through everything you do, creating quality work, and bringing a sense of fulfillment to your life.
- Find the balance of nurturing people and projects, while nurturing yourself.
- Release attachments to the people and projects that you’re hanging onto tightly, so you can align with your deeper calling.
- Reshape your relationship with commitment and responsibility to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 12: AMPLIFICATION WEEK
WEEK 13: FOCUS
- Clear away the distractions that have you feeling unproductive and unfocused.
- Learn how to sharpen your focus instantly when your mind, energy, and attention are wandering.
- Follow-through with your commitments, while being flexible to attend to what’s most needed.
- Move past “shiny object syndrome” to bring your vision into focus and hone-in on what’s needed.
- Learn how to stop self-doubt and confusion in its tracks, so you can continue to create, while still remaining open to emerging insights and necessary adjustments.
- Reshape your relationship with productivity to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 14: CREATIVITY
- Put your unique imprint on everything you create in a way that feels artful, exciting, and truly “you”.
- Move past black & white thinking and the frustration of not having things happen when and how you want them to, discovering new solutions and ideas that are even more aligned.
- Learn how to create space for your creativity to flow, so you’re more engaged, effective, and powerful in your work.
- Become a better problem-solver.
- Learn how to overcome “creative blocks”.
- Reshape your relationship with your creativity to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 15: AMPLIFICATION WEEK
WEEK 16: RECEPTIVITY
- Develop your ability to receive feedback (even criticism), without being defensive and shutting down, and without taking on shame.
- Learn how to receive praise without deflection or discomfort, working through issues of inadequacy or guilt.
- Develop your empathy, and your ability to see things from another’s perspective, making you a better leader.
- Become a better collaborator, weaving together people’s ideas and insights for better outcomes.
- Open your energy to receive more goodness in your life.
- Reshape your relationship with your receiving and sensitivity to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 17: LUMINOSITY
- Learn how to feel safe to shine, be seen, be heard, and take up space (while encouraging others to do the same).
- Work through feelings of being “better than” or “less than”, or more or less deserving.
- Embrace joy and allow it to expand and radiate through your being.
- Expand your sense of aliveness without losing touch with the pain in the world or in your own heart.
- Inspire and motivate others without having to use shame or fear tactics, or change something about yourself to be more attractive, lovable, compelling, or appear to have more authority.
- Reshape your relationship with your radiance to be healthy, whole, and true.
WEEK 18: AMPLIFICATION WEEK
What you'll receive in the course
12 Audio Journeys & Playsheets
For 12 of the 18 weeks, we’ll be exploring one of the soul qualities of leadership. On each of these 12 Friday mornings, you’ll receive an email to let you know that a new audio chapter of the course, along with companion playsheets, have been posted on the membership site (pictured at left). Here, we will explore the deepening questions, rituals, and practices to embody these leadership qualities. There will be guided meditations and writing prompts, among other supportive elements. The chapter and playsheets can be downloaded and worked through anytime throughout the week.
6 Amplification Weeks
Every 3rd week, we will have an Amplification Week – a chance to integrate the previous 2 weeks more deeply and take on bigger actions. A spacious yet steady pace.
18 Weeks of Live Group Coaching With Nisha
In addition to downloadable classes and playsheets, you’ll get plenty of live support from me. Each week, we’ll meet by phone as a group so you can receive personal coaching from me, to support your life and work. These calls will help you clarify anything that you need specifically, in order to integrate the course teachings more deeply into your life.
The full schedule for coaching calls can be found here, and recordings will be sent for each. If you can’t make it, you’ll have an opportunity to share your questions in the Facebook group.
Private Sister Circle Calls (optional)
Connect weekly for 60 minutes with a small group of women in the community – soul sisters who are there to provide witnessing, support, and encouragement. Should you choose to participate in a Sister Circle, we’ll provide simple guidelines and help you find a time that works for you. You’ll have the option to host a circle within the community, or join an existing one, and you’ll each take a turn sharing in the call.
Private Facebook Group
The Soul of Leadership private Facebook group is where our community gathers to give and receive support, listening, and cheerleading. This is a brave space to ask questions, share realizations, and let the community know what you’re up to. Nisha and our Community Care Maven, Dawna, will be in the Facebook group, too.
Instant Access to Welcome Materials
As soon as you enroll, you’ll receive access to Soul of Leadership: Opening the Portal. In this chapter, you’ll explore your relationship with leadership, and begin to establish a deeper and more true way of relating to leadership and to yourself. This chapter contains guided meditations, writing prompts for deeper self-inquiry, and a movement practice that will expand your heart and the embodiment of your leadership.
You’ll receive access to this program and the community, year after year, for the lifetime of the course. Welcome to the family!
Guest Teacher Interviews
I’ve gathered a group of outstanding teachers – people who beautifully embody one (or many) of the 12 leadership qualities in their lives and work. In each of the 12 content weeks, you’ll receive a Guest Teacher interview, to deepen your exploration and take your aligned action to the next level. Their contributions alone are profound. (note: Hiro Boga and Nadia Munla’s contributions are part of our welcome materials, which you receive instantly when you enroll.)
Here are our teachers:
BONUS: Artistry of Business ($397 VALUE)
You’ll receive access to my 4-week self-study course, Artistry of Business: Building a Beautiful Business With Soul. This course is full of soulful business guidance on the four things that trip up many entrepreneurs and changemakers and the things that have made a profound difference in my own business:
1. Craft your core message
2. Create unique offerings
3. Envision beautiful branding
4. Find your authentic voice
BONUS: $500 Discount for 2018 Freedom Mastermind or 2018 Soul of Leadership Retreat
This is a call to soul-nourishing sisterhood and expanded leadership. If you sign up for Soul of Leadership, you’ll receive a $500 discount on either the 2018 Freedom Mastermind (upon acceptance of your application) or a 2018 Soul of Leadership Retreat. For both experiences, we’ll gather in gorgeous locations, and together we’ll focus on deepening your freedom, embodying your leadership, and getting clear on the steps to take around the things that matter to you. These are journeys into your heart, to expand your leadership while living & working in alignment with your values and desires.
Here’s how to know if this course is right for you…
- You feel called to rise in your leadership, regardless of whether it’s through building or growing an existing business, growing within a company, igniting your activism, or leading in your relationships from a place of wholeness.
- You really dig the idea of being part of a thoughtful & supportive sisterhood of ambitious women on a mission.
- You’re up for supporting those women, and moving through any of your own comparison, jealousy, or judgment, so we can all soar (we will explore these themes together!)
- The idea of exploring your inner realms - even the challenging parts - is interesting to you (maybe even exciting!)
- You want to do your part to have our world be a healthier, more loving place for all.
- You’re willing to let go of the notion that the only way to be a better leader is to learn more stuff.
- You’ve been craving a deeper relationship with yourself as a woman and a leader, and with life as a whole.
- You’re willing to set aside 3-4 hours each week to deepen into the writing and rituals, and participate in the calls (or listen to the recordings).
- You welcome diversity and care about kindness.
RECAP OF WHAT’S INCLUDED...
- 12 Chapters of coursework, complete with audio recordings and playsheets
- 6 Amplification Weeks, for integration and action
- 18 Weeks of Live Group Coaching With Nisha
- Guest Teacher Interviews: 12 interviews with people who deeply embodied these qualities
- Private Weekly Sister Circles (optional)
- Supportive Sisterhood: A private Facebook group filled with women who care
- Instant Access to Welcome Materials: An interactive playsheet with writing prompts and guided meditations
- Lifetime Membership, year after year, for the lifetime of the program
- BONUS: Artistry of Business – A 4-week course to build a beautiful business with soul
- BONUS: $500 Discount for 2018 Freedom Mastermind or Soul of Leadership Retreat
“Nisha encourages you to be your authentic self and listen to your intuition…. I have been able to verbalize my mission and become a leader in my global community. I understand the true meaning of sisterhood...”
Sora Surya No | Women’s Circle Leader + Business Coach
“She’s mastered the art of knowing how to inspire and transform, while delivering grounded, practical wisdom.”
Joshua Rosenthal | Founder, Integrative Nutrition
“Nisha embodies a powerful overlap of vulnerable authenticity with deeply empowered living and leading. She is simultaneously the wise elder connected to universal consciousness and the student with a beginners mind, always open to learning, growth, and expansion. In Nisha’s presence and space holding, breakthroughs are inevitable and life transformational. She has helped me have clarity around my gifts, humility about my process, and confidence in my organic leadership skills.”
Cora Poage | Spiritual Guide
I feel so devoted to your expanding leadership, and so committed to delivering a beautiful experience for our journey, that I feel confident in offering you this Fulfillment Promise.
If you dive in and participate fully, and you’re not jazzed with this course for any reason, you have 14 days from the start date (November 3rd, 2017) to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can have all your money back. No hard feelings.
The world needs our leadership.
If we feel called – even if we feel overwhelmed,
confused, or afraid –then our time is now.
Let’s rise together.
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
PAYMENT IN FULL
$50 TO SUPPORT WOMEN & GIRLS: For each woman who joins the community, $50 will be donated to KURANDZA, a non-profit that invests in the future of women in Mozambique. KURANDZA was founded by a member of our Soul of Leadership community, Elisabetta Colabianchi, alongside her Mozambican partner Percina Miocha. Together, they listen to the needs of the people on the ground in Mozambique, sending girls to school, and creating entrepreneurship and sustainable development programs for women to become leaders in their villages, sharing their skills and knowledge with the rest of their community and creating opportunity for thousands of people.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these Terms of Service.
MEET THE HOST
Hi, I’m Nisha Moodley! I’m a women’s leadership coach and the founder of Global Sisterhood Day. I’ve been a coach for 10 years, leading mastermind groups, online courses, and over 30 retreats.
My mission is to gather women in sisterhood to deepen our freedom, stand in our sovereignty, and embody our leadership. I work with women who feel a deep calling to offer their hearts and hands in service to humanity, and do it all with creativity, alignment, and grace.
I’m a relentless seeker of truth & freedom, a devotee of love, a champion for mother earth and equality for all, a lover of everyday beauty, and a sometimes poet. I’m also a mother, partner, daughter, and friend.
It would be such an honor to get to know you and support you in embracing your brilliance, expanding your freedom, and embodying your leadership.
The work will go deep, and I’ll be there every step of the way. I can’t wait!
MEET THE MODERATOR
Dawna Matthews is our Community Care Maven, and will serve as the moderator for our journey. As sacred space-holder, Dawna helps facilitate connection in our community, offering technical support, deepening the conversation, and weaving in her incredible wisdom along the way.
Her warm and loving presence creates a gentle environment for transformation and courageous living.
I want to honor several of the amazing teachers and mentors I’ve had over the past 15 years, whose lineages I am proud to be a part of, and whose work has inspired and informed my own: Incredible thanks to Hiro Boga & Elayne Kalila Doughty for the many, many hours of guidance and support over the years, and around this program, specifically. Deepest gratitude as well to Ariel Spilsbury for bringing us the 13 Moon Mystery School, and for my anointing teacher Diana DuBrow of Ariel’s lineage. To Deb Kern, who’s grounded me back into my energy and path many times, thank you. Thank you to Bryan Franklin & Jennifer Russell, who I did an in-depth 1 year coach training with, and who remain lifelong friends. Gratitude to NLP Marin for my Family Constellation training. For Javier Regueiro, who held me through deep work in the Sacred Valley of Peru, and who has shown me the vast range a human can express – thank you. Thank you to Marie Forleo, who was my business coach for a year. Deep thanks to Integrative Nutrition for the education that got me started in my work, and continues to be a foundation. To Heather Plett, thank you for your teaching and wayshowing around holding space in community. Gratitude to Debra Wright, who taught me how to connect with spirit guides and trained me in Reiki Level 1 at age 14. And finally, to Shakti Mhi, my first true yoga teacher to whom I am forever grateful.
Thank you to the friends who’ve offered both their friendship and direct guidance over the years, many of whom helped me envision this program: KC Baker, Briana Borten, Sarah Jenks, Kavita J Patel, Lisa Fabrega, Layla Martin, Kate Northrup, Jadah Sellner, Michelle Young Long, Liz Long, Stacey Morgenstern, Jena LaFlamme, Annie Lalla, Wendy Yalom, LiYana Silver, Jennifer Racioppi, Ginny Muir…and oh so many more.
To the dear women of the 2017 Freedom Mastermind for being my inspiration and my teachers: Justine Pattantyus, Kathryn Hocking, Julie Hagan Lowe, Yadira Albarran (thank you to all the aforementioned for your direct insights about Soul of Leadership), Michelle Powell, Cat Panetta, Azalea Moen, Ali Dryja, Susan Santoro, Corinne Dove, Stella St. Rose, Kristen Zavo...and all the women from previous masterminds.
Last but not least, thank you to the team who brought this program to life and are supporting its delivery: Dani Hunt, Rita Morales, Nick Testa, the whole team at No Typical Moments, Shannon Davis, Dawna Matthews, Lou Jeannot, and Lindsay Annana Mae Wilson.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to be email@example.com